Wednesday, June 09, 2004

New Fun

We've been working together to make sure everyone sees great music, has a lot of fun and spends time with friends for a long time now. I think it's time to take another step on our journey and really start working on a project together. We have so much talent, intelligence and information that needs to be shared. To that end I am proposing a collective weblog, here on this site, called mediajam. I would love to see everyone from the MB contributing in the form of links, thoughts, stories, poems, upcoming shows, and reviews of books, movies, music, whatever. In no way would this blog replace the message board. Rather, it could serve as an interesting, public facing place where we could publish things we're thinking about. Let's start offering what we know to the world!

The links I'm clicking on most these days are Topix and Political Animal.

And more than any other band, Wilco is blowing me up every time I listen to them. A Ghost is Born comes out soon.

What's hitting you hard these days?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home