Thursday, June 10, 2004

New Fun, Part II

About time somebody finally put something like this into motion, nice work Bones. Hopefully this won't fall into the abyess that all other things we've attempted to create as board. So get posting people.

As for things going on with me, I've come to the hypocritical realization that I can't stand the attitude of the modern day college student, which is funny to me for two reasons:

1) I work at a univeristy, and;
2) I once was exactly like these kids.

However, I continue to dig on the music of The Slip and more recently, Reid Genauer's Assembly of Dust

For some good time-killing nonsensical reading about some folks crazy dating lives, go here.

This post has not been proofed and been brought to you by the letters "P" and "U"

1 Comments:

Blogger Bones said...

definitely going to have to check out Assembly of Dust. Haven't heard a thing by them yet.

Thanks!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home