Friday, June 11, 2004

Happy Fryday

Once again it's that time of the week when all yall get time off to just kick back and drink and I have to start the tough part of my job. I won't be at happy hour but I'm certain more than a few people will.

Here in San Francisco Zeitgeist is a favorite with their great back patio, and The Golden Cane on Haight *always* has three dollar pints. While Toronado offers many beers.

NYC has tons but which is the best? I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Boston has a bunch too. Many good bars on that list. Thornton's should, but doesn't. Although it does have Jerry's Fingers.

So raise'em up to the weekend and enjoy every single minute of it.

And on Saturday, while you're recovering from your hangover lay down on the couch for an hour with a tall glass of water and check out This American Life. Give a listen to their broadcast on Superpowers. Click the RealAudio logo on the left, relax, listen and I'm certain their program will make you smile all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home