Thursday, June 24, 2004

Inspiration

or lack thereof.

Took me long enough to find away to access this site as a member. Of course, now that I'm staring down this post page, I'm out of ideas as to what to post. Somehow, I had imagined I'd have something enlightening or entertaining to say, maybe something that'd provoke a healthy and profound debate or merely yield a couple good laughs in bored times. But nothing.

It's the creative/imaginative Murphy's law. The same law that states that when I enter a record store, I have no idea what cd's to purchase even though my list at home might be 2 pages long.

Brain farts ? or creative lapses ? Is it the same phenomenon that makes Trey decide to mail in a set closer with Character Zero or an easy encore ? just lack of ideas and inspiration ?

Inspiration comes at the most surprising and unexpected moments: in your sleep, on the train, on the bog. But it's never there when you'd really really need it. or so it seems. Furtive and Elusive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radio Free Daniel said...

haha, you said record store!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home