Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Unique Offerings

All of them are different. Start from the first you heard to the last bought and I guarantee that each and every one of them are utterly unique creations. Even the songs they are comprised of are unlike one another. Yet in totality, hundreds of thousands of them have been created. More are still to come, at least from some bands.

Beyond that, though, are other forms, other means of expression that enhance and enrich our lives here on earth. How utterly and completely amazing, eh?

We are compelled to create. Nothing is more human.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ableson said...

bones, the interet very well may be your matrix...how the hell long did it take to find all those links

10:29 AM  
Blogger Lani said...

Actually not very long at all. I was thinking of how amazing albums are, wrote up the piece and then nailed google for like 30-45 min, then cut and paste. You like? ;-)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lani said...

bones, silly, you used my computer and posted as me!

I love what you did with all the links. Interesting stuff-
I will be writing a post of my own in the very near future....

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mat said...

see, i didnt even know you were talking about albums the first 2 or 3 readings. I got lost in the links. I only figured it out reading the comments.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home