Friday, April 29, 2005

Thank You

If you haven't heard by now, I found out last week that I am cancer free!! Apparently, chemo did it's job and radiation wasn't necessary which is a beautiful thing.

Family and friends from all parts of my life have united to help me out; some I've never even met. Yet, all have come together to give me genuine love and support. So many have been thinking about me and keeping me in their prayers and I've used the strength in knowing I have that support to lift me up when chemo brought me down. It's an unbelievable feeling to know you're in the minds of so many.

Chemo may have healed my tumors but the prayers, love, and support healed my heart, mind, and soul. It may sound cheesy but it's the truth. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything and I ask that you keep me in your prayers as I fight to keep cancer out of my body forever. :-)

With Love,

Tom

1 Comments:

Blogger Radio Free Daniel said...

You don't even need to ask, and you know it. You are well kept in our prayers, as I know we are in yours.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home